Department of Science & Technology under the state government, aims at inclusive e-Development of Madhya Pradesh through promotion & implementation of IT and e-Governance by working as an engine to bridge the digital-divide and build "Seamless Society with Global Opportunities".
To sensitize Government officials of various departments in the implementation of e-Governance and Information Technology projects, Department of Science and Technology, GoMP has started eDaksh Project through Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT).
“e-Daksh”Centres (RCBC- Regional Capacity Building Centre) are developed under the project of “IT Capacity Building Plan for Government Employees of Madhya Pradesh”.Government of Madhya Pradesh has started this project since June 2014 and has established the e-Daksh centres across all the 51 District Headquarters. The Centres are regularly organizing trainings on IT with the objective:
• To enable government employees to get accustomed with various existing and upcoming IT enablement programmes
• To bridge the gap of effective capacity building and training need of government employees
e-Daksh centres have been established at all the 51 Districts, under District E-Governance Society. Lead Trainers and Trainers are appointed at the Districts for imparting trainings to Government Officials.
All centres have established with the capacity of approx 25 computers and state of the art Technology. In the coming 5 Years, 8 Lacs Government employees are targeted for IT /e Governance Trainings.
Execution: Successfully organised & provided trainings to State Government Officials / Employees on important projects (CM-Helpline, RCMS, GST, e-Registry, ICT@ Project School, ICDS, UADD, Revenue, PWD , Tribal etc.)
Training Programmes: Following Training Programmes are organised at the eDaksh Centres.
- Basic Computer Course – Basic Level
- Basic Computer Course – Medium Level
- Basic Computer Course – Advance Level
- Basic Troubleshooting
- MS – Office
- Internet & e MAil
- Cyber Security
- Digital Signature
- Cashless Transaction
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Refresher Course- Basic Computer and Trouble-shooting
- Refresher Programe on Internet e Mail, Social Media
- Customized - Department Specific Programmes
FACILITIES AT eDAKSH CENTRES
- Centres have the capacity of 25-30 Computers
- Each e Daksh centers are equipped with State of the Art Technology and having Projector, Projector Screen, PA system and UPS for uninterrupted power supply.
- At e Daksh 2 Experienced Trainers have been appointed.
- Training Material is provided to the participants during Training.
- Facility to provide trainings at all centres simultaneously, as per the departments/offices need.
- To cultivate the training programs and to manage the e Daksh a Training Collaboration Unit (TCU) has been set up in MAP_IT
- For the purpose of providing end to end solution, an e-Daksh Web Portal (edaksh.gov.in) has been launched having features like Enquiry Generation, Registration, Batch Allotment, Attendance, Online Examination, Feedback etc.
- Interested Participants from different Organisation may opt Online registration for enrolling in desired Training