nd level evaluation of “Awards for Excellence in e Governance initiatives in Madhya Pradesh year 2014-15”, following Proposals have been shortlisted for final level of evaluation i.e. “Presentation before Jury”.
Project leaders are supposed to present their initiative before jury as per Presentation schedule mentioned in below table.
General Instructions for Presentation:
1. Venue & Dates for Presentation
Venue - Hotel Courtyard Marriot , DB Mall, Board Office Square, Bhopal
Presentation Dates : 22
nd to 23 rdApril 2016
Timings : As per schedule mentioned in below table
2. Nominees are requested to report as per scheduled date and time.
3. A slot of max 15 minutes will be allotted to the presenters to express their proposal /initiative with the help of presentation.
4. The presentation must be in line with the information already submitted online.
5. The achievements / benefits / outcomes mentioned in the presentation should be till FY 2014-15. In other words, achievements / benefits / outcomes of current financial year will not be considered.
6. It is mandatory to prepare the presentation in accordance to the guidelines.
7. During Presentations, please keep focus towards the category specific information.
8. Finish the presentation within allotted time slot.
9. Submit the information as mentioned below:
ONLINE Submission of following information by 20. The shortlisted proposals have to submit following documents / information online using their access credentials
thApril 2016 is mandatory
Project / Proposal/Initiative Summary in one page of A4 size (for compendium) in English in the prescribed template to be uploaded. to download the template
Project / Proposal/Initiative Summary in one page of A4 size (for compendium) in HINDI (Essentially in Krutidev010 Font) in given template to be uploaded. to download the template.
Salient features of the project/proposal / initiative (Max in 5 bullet points, max 50 words).
Offline Submission of essential documents / information is also mandatory (at the time of registration on presentation date)
Soft copy of the Presentation covering salient features of the project / proposal / initiative.
Movie clip of the proposal / initiative whose duration should not be more than 10 minutes [ Not mandatory for categories 8 and 9 ]. The movie clip should be self explanatory and may contain salient features, achievements, feedback of stake holders, outcomes of the proposal/initiative. The movie clip would be displayed during Award Presentation Ceremony.
Any other document / material in support of the project / proposal / initiative.
A CD/ DVD containing presentation, movie clip and other documents as mentioned above
Short listed proposals and presentation schedule