Category 1: Improvement in Citizen Service Delivery/ Governance through use of IT
A. Government Sector
B. Non-Govt/private Sector
Note: Projects / Initiatives financed by / implemented for MP State Government Department, Division, District, Agency, State Government Organization, Corporation owned by the State Government, Registered Government Society or State owned PSU will not be eligible under category 1(b).
- Noticeable Improvement in Citizen Service Delivery.
- User Convenience/ Efficiency Enhancement.
- Geographical/ Demographic Coverage.
- Effective use of Technology.
- Benefits Accrued/ Impact assessment.
Category 2 : Best practice of Software Development Life Cycle in Government
- Utilization of Core State Infrastructure.
- Functional and Perfromance Testing Certification.
- Security Audit.
- Project Documentation
- System Architecture.
- Multilingual Support.
Category 3 : Innovative use of ICT for e-Governance
- Type of innovation.
- Impact of innovation.
- Benefits of innovation.
- Characteristics of Innovation-(Adaptability, Scalability, Sustainability).
- Coverage(Geographical , Demographic).
Category 4 : m - Governance
Technical components in the project related to m-Governance
- Unicode (Hindi) support
- Auto update feature
- Is available in any app store
- Available in more than one platform (e.g. Android, I-OS)
- IVR or USSD feature availability
- WAP used (application accessible through mobile browser)
- Is WAP responsive
- Integrated with MPMOBILE / UMANG
- Customized Push Messaging Service
- Customized Pull Messaging Service
- GPS support/feature
- Photo/Video capture facility
- Messaging/Alert/Notification pop up in app
- One time login/authentication (Remember Login)
- User friendliness
- Integration with payment gateway
- No. of downloads during FY 2015-16 and 2016-17
- No. of transactions during FY 2015-16 and 2016-17
- User rating/feedback feature
- Availability of operation manual/help/FAQ's
- Availability of operation manual/help/FAQ's)
Integration of Mobile based Technologies with the Departmental Application
- Is using common database with departmental website/portal
- Is using MIS report of transactions happened in WAP/Mobile application
- Offline support
- Impact of project on the beneficiaries/ stakeholders
Category 5 : Improvement in Citizen Service Delivery through Government Process Reengineering (GPR)
- Direct benefit to Citizen/Beneficiary.
- Improvement in In-house functioning.
- Service accountability, reliability and transparency increased.
- Involvement of stakeholders in the GPR Process.
- Whether GPR Initiative is bringing paradigm shift?
- Innovative approach in GPR process.
Category 6 : The best e-Governed District
State Core Policies
- Use of unicode within district.
- SWAN Coverage.
- Number of active / functional CSC & MP Online kiosks.
- Number of additional services provided by district administration through LSK.
- Average participation in Virtual Class Room.
- Implementation status of state level Projects (SAMAGRA, e-Panjiyan, e-Procurement, CCTNS, Bhu - Abhilekh, e-Panchayat, Other).
District level Initiatives
- Number of e-Governance projects initiated by district and running successfully.
- Best practices adopted by the district.
- Employee's training / mobilization towards IT / e-Governance.
- Office automation in different offices at various level within district.
- Effectiveness of e-Gov society (Financial Management & activities undertaken).
Category 7 : Sustainability of IT initiative in Government Sector
Any MP State Government Department, Division, District, Agency, State Government Organization, Corporation owned by the State Government, Registered Government Society or State owned PSU.
The project/initiative must be sustained for a minimum period of 5 years, as on 31st March 2017
- Sustainability Duration
- Project’s year-on-year Growth in terms of transactions, beneficiaries, functionality, technology etc.
- Project Audit Status (Up to date Technical Audit, process Audit, Security Audit
- Project Documentation & Budgeting
Category 8 : The Best Citizen Service Centre(Two awards for Rural CSCs and two for urban).
- Services (G2C, B2C etc), being provided.
- Revenue generated.
- Organizing Awareness programs.
- Self Initiatives.
- Kiosk Banking Operations.
- Look & Feel of the kiosk.
- Citizen Satisfaction.
- Turnaround Time for providing the services.
Category 9 : Evangelizing Open Source
- Level of adoption of Open Source (Operating system / Back End / Front End / Utilities)
- Cost effectiveness by using Open Source
- Existence of operational support for the software
- Availability of necessary Device Drivers
Stages followed for induction of OSS solution
- Exploration and testing
- Training and hand holding
- Roll out in live system
- Creating multiplication effect
- Use of Open Standard
- Any Third party Integration service
- Standard Password Policy
- Version Control
- Database Backup policy
- Optimization Policy
- User friendliness
- Utilization of Core Infrastructure
- In RFP / Proposal the preference given to OSS
Category 10 : Evangelizing Hindi in IT
- Cost effectiveness.
- User friendliness.