The nomination has to be filed online, for which, registration of the project / proposal has to be done first of all. At this step, a user-id will be created for the registered project / proposal. In the next step, registered project / proposal has to be nominatedin relevant category.
Everyone who desires to submit entry,must have to register his project / proposal by accessing “Apply Now”. Alternatively it can be done from Login section of “Award homePage”
Registration for – Select appropriate option to register the User
- Proposals under categories 1 to 7
- Citizen service kiosk (Under category - 8)
- Individual (under Category - 9)
- Proposals under categories 10
- Respective form would be appeared, fill in all the desired information. It should be noted that fields marked with “*” are mandatory.
- Create user id and password of your own choice, which would be required further to nominate the registered entry into one or more categories.
- An OTP ( One time password) would be generated and shared with entered mobile number and email id for verification. After verification, the registration will be completed.
- A confirmation will be sent to the registered e-mail id as well as on mobile of the nominee/contact person.
- Registration for – Select appropriate option to register the User
- User will be automatically logged in as soon as he/she registers himself/herself.
- The registered user may also login with his/her user id and password at later stage whenever required.
Nominate the registered project into relevant category:
The project registered at the first step, has to be nominated into relevant category. This page would open automatically as soon as user registers himself/herself. Alternatively, he/she may access the page by logging in with his/her user-id and password.
- After login, user’s Home (DASHBOARD) page will be appeared where relevant categories will be displayed along with the nomination submission status.
- Click on the category for which you want to submit your entry. You may nominate the same project into multiple categories
- Category specific form will be opened, fill up all the fields. It should be noted that fields marked with * are mandatory.
- The form can be saved as Draft for further use. To do so, click “Save as Draft” button provided at bottom of the form.
- You can View / Print the nomination form by clicking at “Preview” button.
Following documents are supposed to be uploaded for each nomination. It can be accessed from user’s home (dashboard):
- Self-Declaration [in pdf format max 1 MB] *
- Photographs (At least 1 photograph is a must) [in jpg format, max 200 kb] *
- Presentation (mandatory) [in ppt/pdf format, max 2 MB] *
- Project Document [in pdf format, max 2 MB]
- URL of the video of the proposal (if any)
- Documents marked with * are mandatory to upload. However, nominees are suggested to provide all the relevant documents in support of their nomination.
- Self-Declaration template is available on User's dashboard and contains the category details, project details, project leader and team member details in pre-printed manner. The user has to download the system generated self-declaration form, sign it and has to upload the signed copy of the same through user's dashboard.
After successful completion of the above steps, the user has to finally submit the nomination by clicking at “Final Submission” button available at User’s home (dashboard). Upon submission of the form, a Registration ID will be generated which will be utilized for all future correspondence.
It is important to mention that this module will validate the entire proposal, and will not allow for final submission until all the validations are fulfilled/satisfied. It is, therefore, suggested to not to wait for the last date of submission as this process may require you to review the input values.
Proposals/Entries shortlisted for final level of evaluation have to submit “project brief” in one page in the desired template available on user’s dashboard. It is mandatory to submit the project summary in English & Hindi separately prior to final evaluation.