Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology is a government society under the Department of Science and Technology established to propel the growth of Information Technology (IT) in Madhya Pradesh and implement the State IT Policy. One of the major objective of the organization is “to facilitate Human Resource Development in the field of IT in the Government”.
- Inculcate a strong and effective service culture across levels in the organization including clearly defined career enhancement options for all the employees.
- Put in place well defined roles and responsibilities to undertake organizational repositioning,
- Identify and nurture talent, bring about marked changes in the mind-set of employees at all levels so as to enhance HR Quality.
- Create a performance-driven organisation and an engaging workplace for the employees and staff.
HR Frameworks @ MAP_IT
Project e-Mission Team (PeMT)
- PeMT is a team of highly skilled Technical Experts hired from the Open Market on contract basis and deployed in various line Departments/ govt organizations to implement the IT/e-Governance initiatives of the Department/organization.
- Upto 5 PeMTsare provisioned in each of the department.
- Hired in 3 categories:
- Principal Consultants having 10 years of work experience or more.
- Senior Consultants having 8 years of work experience or more.
- Consultants having 4 years of work experience or more.
- Hired in 4 broad domains :
- Technology Management,
- Program Management,
- Capacity Building & Change Management
- Finance Management.
- Deployed to manage implementation and deal with technology, process, external Agency management & change management.
- Work in consultation with departmental head, SeMTs and Officer In-charges at MAP_IT
- Currently there are 75 PeMTs deployed in 35 departments.
- Since the inception of PeMT model, seamlessly working on development & implementation of more than 100 IT/e-Governance projects.
Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- The Centre of Excellence (CoE) team of MAP_IT also constitutes a team of technical experts from Open Market from the domain of Software development.
- CoE teams has developed 100+ projects of various line depts; 100+ are under development
- Security Audit of 100+ applications is another area of achievement.
- Presently 80+ Experts in below domains
- Software Developers (Web/Mobile/System),
- Business Analysts,
- Database Developers & Administrators,
- Solution Architects,
- System Administrators
- Testing Experts
- Cyber Security Experts
Madhya Pradesh State Spatial Data Infrastructure (MPSSDI)
- SSDI is a team of technical experts in the field of GIS. Team also contribute majorly in effective evaluation and creation of geo-spatial data / maps for departments across the state.
- Currently have 60+ MPSSDI members of below domains
- Business Analysts
- Data Manager
- Application/Desktop Developers
- Data Experts / Operators
Project Monitoring Unit (PMU)
- A Project Management Group (PMG) chaired by Chief Secretary for implementing the Project Management Framework.
- State Level Project Monitoring Unit (SLPMU) and PMU’s at Department & District levels established.
- Team is providing assistance to top level management of the respective departments for time bound and seamless implementation of the projects.
- Presently 25+ Project Management Experts deployed and monitoring 50+ large size projects.
- Apart from above, the HR team at MAP_IT hires resources under CPCT (Computer Proficiency Certification Test) PMU, email PMU, Project Executives & Software Developers.
- 26 resources hired under the category of PMU Infra and 3 resources for CPCT PMU. MAP_IT also has 4 Project Executives and 2 Software Developers on its payroll.
Salient Features of the HR Policy
- Believes in equality in all the aspects.
- Honesty at work and in personal space along with diligence, fidelity, efficiency etc. is promoted at MAP_IT.
- Dignity of each individual is respected work environment and free from all forms discrimination and harassment.
- With internal mobility program; internal employee’s particularly high performers achieve a career growth in the organization.
- Talent development of each individual.
- Encourages collaborations to encourage employee’s ideas, suggestions etc.
- Employees are covered under a group Mediclaim policy (Medical & Accidental Insurance) along with spouse and 2 children.
- Additional facilities like
- Mobile & Data Card Bill reimbursement
- Laptop, Pendrive, Data card, Email etc.
- Each resource is assessed based on their Performance on KRA (Key responsibility areas)
- Performance appraisal based on assessment.
- On MAP_IT payroll, Contract Basis
- Hired through HR Agencies, empanelled with MAP_IT