Project e-Mission Team
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) is a society formed by Government of Madhya Pradesh which has been established to propel the growth of Information Technology (IT) and e-governance in Madhya Pradesh and to provide institutional setup for implementation of National e-governance Plan. The Govt. of Madhya Pradesh has decided to constitute Project e MissionTeam (PeMT) to facilitate its various departments by providing them technical experts of various domains and has nominated MAP_IT to recruit and administer the resources under PeMT.
Project e-Mission Team is a team of technically qualified highly skilled professionals hired from the open market for the successful implementation and execution of IT / e-Governance projects and Mission Mode Projects of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The PeMTs are hired on contractual basis and placed in various departments to meet this objective including conceptualization, development, design and implementation, rollout and Operations & Maintenance of their e-Governance initiatives.
For the development of IT / e-Governance projects at such a large scale, the government has approved establishment of a 5 member PeMT team at 3 different levels as per departmental requirements:
- Principal Consultant with 10 years & above experience
- Sr. Consultant with 8 years & above experience
- Consultant with 4 years & above experience
Following stream of professionals is being hired from open market and being deputed in various government departments:
- Technology Management
- Program Management
- Change Management
- Finance Management
- The Project e-Mission Team shall oversee / monitor the project execution, manage implementation and deal with technology, process, external agency management and change Management.
- MAP_IT has successfully placed 75 PeMTs in nearly 42 departments who are actively governing the IT projects. PeMT establishes synchronization with system integrator in exhibition of IT / e-governance projects effectively.